To prevent long term and costly problems with your vehicle, it is necessary to keep up with its preventative maintenance schedule. Every make and model is different and beliefs such as “You have to change your oil every 3,000 miles” may not apply to your car.
Your vehicle’s owners manual contains service guidelines. The maintenance schedule within your owner’s manual is provided by the people who understand your vehicle the best—the company that built it. The manufacturer provides suggestions for how often you need to change your oil, filters, driving belts, timing belts and more.
While some preventative maintenance—such as topping off fluids—can be performed by the vehicle’s owner, more complicated procedures should be done by experts. Our team can keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following maintenance:
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Checking and changing oil
- Checking, repairing and replacing battery connection components
- Checking and replacing batteries
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters
This can keep your car comfortable during the hot summer months.
- Fluid Replacement – Transmission, Engine Coolant, Power Steering, Brake
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter
You may need to replace your engine air filter more frequently if you drive in stop-and-go traffic or have a long commute.
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Tire rotation
This helps ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing
Balancing your tires prevents wear, which can significantly improve their life and save you money.
- Wheel alignment
By following your vehicle’s owner’s manual and having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and save money in the long run. Allow the expert team at Killian Automotive keep your vehicle in great condition.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Your Automotive Repair & Maintenance Service Specialist